Sunday, September 21, 2008




Last night we had a Stake BBQ and it was a lot of fun. They had face painting for the kids. Trevor got a dragon and Bowser, Kylie got a heart, and Natalie had flowers. I got to play softball and there were about 20 boys and one other girl. I wore flip flops so I took them off when I would bat. I hope I get to play on a team with a family from my ward. Other than that we haven't been doing much. Trevor is doing good in school. He gets mad when he gets a sad face cause then he cant play video games for the day. I have started working out and Kylie and Natalie love going to the gym with me. Kylie makes sure I go or she gets mad!

2 comments:

Lamps Family said...

Looks like things are good with you guys. I enjoy seeing all the pictures. Keep it up. Our family is good here in AL. It is starting to turn fall. The leaves are always beautiful in the fall. I never new what color was until we left Las Vegas. Hope to hear from you guys soon. Love ya

Julee

Denise said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Betty Jo, it's your cousin Denise! I'll surely check out your blog regularly!

Denise
http://www.keepitrowdy.com/