Saturday, November 29, 2008

Christmas Decorating





We had a fun Saturday and we got all of are Christmas decorations up. I put lights up on the front door and in the kids room windows. Kylie thinks we need them up all around outside, but Darin won't help me so I guess she won't get them. I put my new stockings and tree skirt out and they look so cute. :) We got a new nativity set that goes outside and I plugged them in and it was still light so I couldn't see if they worked. We went out tonight and when we were leaving, Darin was admiring our Christmas decorations and Mary and Joseph were not lit up, but baby Jesus was. So when we got back Darin was looking at it and he unscrewed it and there were no light bulbs in them and I thought that was funny cause there was one in Jesus. Weird that they would just put one in and not all 3, but oh well we got it fixed now Darin said Jesus was the main one anyways. The kids keep asking where the presents are and when Santa is coming, so it is a good deal I have a count down calender.

2 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

Your tree and everything looks great! I love your stockings ... and ours! Thanks again

Lamps Family said...

It looks great. Similar to ours. Stocking holder and everything. Jeremy won't do the lights either. I only have them on the porch. Crazy husbands.