Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine's Day





We had a good Valentine's Day. We went out the night before so there wouldn't be as many people or as long of a wait. We went to this new place and it was good. On Saturday, Darin did a lot of little odd and ends that was nice to get them done. On Monday, we went to Valley of Fire to hook up with Darin's friend but never found them, so we went to Logandale and visited with his Uncle Harris. It was a lot of fun and the kids played at the school and got to ride the four wheelers.

I was doing laundry one day and as I was switching the load, Natalie thought she needed to get in the dryer and she looked so cute that I had to take a picture.

1 comment:

Karena said...

Good to know that my Dad is doing well. I am sure that he was glad to have visitors, he thrives on making people happy!