Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Provo

Darin does not like a lot of slide shows, but I think when you have an action packed weekend, you need one. That way you can put more pictures up without scrolling down the whole page. This last weekend we went up to Provo and hung out with Darin's family. We had a lot of fun. Darin took Kylie and Trevor to Seven Peaks. While Darin and the kids were at the water park, Natalie and I went shopping with Nicole and Krist. We had a good time. Then that night, we went to Darin's brothers house for Dallin's birthday party and played games. Then Saturday morning, Darin, Daniel, Steve, and Sam went on a hike. Nicole and I stayed home with the kids while they watched movies and of course colored. On our way home, we stopped in St. George at a cool place for kids to play that has a bunch of jumpers. This gave them a nice break from being in the car and allowed them to waste some energy. It was so nice that Darin's work decided not to give him this week off, so we could take a family vacation. This way I am not home by myself. I love having Darin here with us. We also went and got a fish, so we will see how long it lasts. I am not too excited about cleaning the tank.

1 comment:

Lamps Family said...

I like slideshows. They are fun. Looks like you guys had a good time.