Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kylie Birthday






Today was Kylie's 5th birthday. She had a good day. We had a party and she got a lot of cool things from her Aunt's and Uncle's. Darin made her an awesome cake! It was a rainbow cake so it had 6 layers to it. It was really good. She is loving school still and it is easy to get her to do her homework. As soon as she comes home, she wants to do it. It is nice that I don't have to bug her about it. I know she is not my girl. She is 100% Davis.

Trevor learned to ride his bike the other day without training wheels. He does awesome! In one day he could do it all by himself and he was so happy. Kylie is also learning how to, but it is hard for me to help her right now. So after the baby and the weather cools down some, I can help her more.

Natalie loves being the only one home in the mornings. We have fun and we go window shopping alot for now. She is still climbing everything, even if she shouldn't, be she does. I just keep hoping for no big injuries.

We got the crib up and almost ready, but we just need our mattress. She is sharing a room with Trevor, so he is not to happy about that because he wanted a brother. So I decided to do the theme for their room in Toy Story. I know it's not much of a girl theme, but I thought Trevor would be happier if it was something he liked. He has been wanting a Toy Story room for the past 4 years and he finally got it.

We had our ward campout this last weekend and Darin kept the kids and I found a ride home. It was nice to go up to the cooler weather for a while. Trevor was funny. After dinner he was complaining about his stomach and so I was going to bring him home with me. But he want some marshmallows and I told him, "No" because his stomach was hurting. So this guy gave him a graham cracker and told him it would make it feel better. After two bites, he said his stomach didn't hurt anymore, so he stayed the night and got some marshmallows. Right after we got there, Kylie wanted to go to bed. She is so funny because she thinks the best part about camping is getting her pj's on. We made her stay up for a little while and she had fun. Natalie got to sleep in the hammock with Darin and the other 2 slept in his little tent. They had a great time! I spent the night at my mom and dad's so I could get some stuff done down there.

1 comment:

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

That rainbow cake is really cool!