Wednesday, April 21, 2010

crazy

Well life has been a little crazy the past few months. We are moving to Texas and Darin left in March and I am still here with the kids 'till they get out of school. So me and the kids have had lots of fun and we stay busy so we don't miss Darin so much. We bought our first house in TX. It is so nice and I can't wait to move. I will miss my family and friends alot and we will see how I do in TX. Trevor is liking school more and more every day so it is getting easier to do homework. Kylie still loves going and doing homework. It will be nice when she is in school all day. I will be able to get things done and not have to break up my day to go get her. Natalie and Daysie have lots of fun! We like to go to the store to pass time. I have started babysitting and it is hard work. I am not used to it, but it keeps Natalie entertained. Daysie is getting so big! She is almost 7 months and she is rolling all around and sits up by herself. She is going to be crawling soon. I think out of all of my kids, she is the happiest. She loves to laugh and it is so cute. Kylie does good with her. She even changes the diapers for me :) Trevor loves her also.