Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas

We had a great Christmas. The kids got every thing they wanted and then some. Trevor got some Star Wars Lego sets that are pretty cool. He also got a Buzz Lightyear rocket, and Spider-Man and Venom figures. Kylie got some dress up clothes and some regular clothes, so now she doesn't have to wear mine. Natalie got a vacuum and a broom so she can help me with house work. Darin got some clothes but did not like them, so I took them back and got me some stuff. I got a cool GPS that is so nice. We had my family over for Christmas lunch and had a good time. The day after Christmas, Darin's oldest brother and their family came down for our nieces wedding. It was a nice wedding. We had a good time with his family. We played lots of games and had lots of party's.

No comments: