Sunday, January 25, 2009




Last Saturday the kids and I went to Red rock with Chris, Patty and Dallin we had a good little hike. I had to carry Natalie in the baby carrier and it is a good deal she is not heavy. We had a great time and the weather was so nice out. Later that night we had a party at Kent's house. Darin had invited a bunch of people from his work and we played Rock Band, Wii, DDR, Pool, Ping Pong, games, and shuffle board. One of my friends from school and church showed up and it was nice to see her again. We talked the whole time. This weekend Darin was looking on Craig's List and found a great deal on a TV so now we have a NICE 73" TV for $ 500. Can't get any better than that! His friend is going to make a stand for it to go on so right now it is on my dinning room table. It is Huge. I can't believe how big it is. It is as long as my table.

2 comments:

Dan and Nicole said...

Dan will be realllllly jealous of your TV! It looks nice! Did you find one for us?

Brandon and Jennica said...

You're family is so cute.