Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween/ Blessing

We had a good weekend. The kids went to the trunk or treat on Friday. They looked so cute! Trevor was Fire Mario, Kylie, Natalie, and Daysie were 50's girls and they wore poodle skirts. My mom made them and she also made me one so I wore it to the trunk or treat and everybody thought it was so cute. Then Halloween night, we went up to Warm Springs and swam. The kids had fun swimming. Darin and I did not get in I still have 2 weeks before i can soak in water. :( and Darin was not feeling well. We had a good time as always. Then Sunday was a special day for Daysie because we blessed her. She looked so beautiful. My mom made her dress and a blanket. Then we had a nice luncheon at my sisters house and the food was good. I made my favorite: cheese potatoes, ham, rolls, and lots of desserts. We almost had all the family there, but we missed those that were not there. On Friday night before the Trunk or Treat, we went and visited with Chris and Patty. Trevor and Dallin were in the front playing and the neighbor came home with their dog and it jumped up on Trevor and knocked his front tooth out. So now he is missing his front tooth and he looks so funny with it gone. It is a good deal we have dentist in the family. Trevor's granddad said it looks good and it will grow in good.

1 comment:

Dan and Nicole said...

Wish we could have been there for the baby blessing.