Sunday, November 29, 2009

Polar Express

On November 20, we went to the polar express with my mom, grandma, and Julie. It was so much fun! We all had matching pj's that my mom made for us and we looked so cute...well the kids looked so cute. We took the longest way home I think, because some how we ended up in San Bernadino, CA. But we still had a good trip back.

Trevor is so funny. The other week he was in my room and he got the phone so I picked it up downstairs to see who he was calling. The lady said this is Saturn of West Sahara and I told her sorry and for Trevor to hang up the phone. He was in Darins' closet and got the number off of one of his shirts and was wanting to talk to him. He likes to talk on the phone so if you get a call just tell him HI. Some of you might have got them already. Also, last week he got a blank DVD and wrote the name of a game he want to play on it and then put it in the Wii, but of course that did not work. So then he wrote it on another DVD and tried it but it still did not work I told him it is not that easy, but I wish it was. He is just too funny for me.

We had a good quiet Thanksgiving at my moms house. It was just Justin, Fiola and us. We had a good time. Toots and Mckae showed up later and we visited with them. On Friday, Mom and I got up early and went to Walmart. It was packed and we only got a few things. Then later that day, I went shopping with my friend for 7.5 hrs. We had fun and I almost got all the Christmas shopping done. Darin likes to order everything online, but I like the stores. We got our tree up and decorated it and the kids had fun helping.


The credit union Darin works for just got acquired by a new company, so we might be moving to Plano, TX. I will be very sad to leave all of our families. But it will be nice if we do go, because then we might be able to see Brian and Afton and the kids once in a while. And hopefully Sean's family will be going also, so we might have a friend when we move there. That will be nice.

1 comment:

Karena said...

You have a very cute family!
We went to a polar express thing where we live, but we weren't as cute as your family!